TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to www.ttarutani.com (“Website”) This website has been operated by T Tarutani Pack Co., Ltd. to provide information on the details of parking solutions and other projects of the Company, its subsidiaries, joint venture and/or its partner of the Company ("Affiliates"), including to search for products and services, check out the latest news and promotions. ("Products and Services"), as well as any action taken on Products and Services through the Website. The website will be constantly updated and may use the software to collect information about the user's behavior for the purposes of improving the Website to reach target group.
The purpose of the Terms and Conditions is to establish the rights and obligations between you and the Company and steps for using the Website. You access to this Website will signify your acceptance to bind and comply with the Terms and Conditions. However, the Company may change the Terms and Conditions of the services at any time at its discretion.
3. Intellectual Property
- 3.1 You agree and acknowledge that all information, text, images, sounds, logos and/or any portion of this website, including but not limited to, copyright, trademark, service mark, trade names, databases, trade secret, patents, business know-how, business data, etc., appearing on the website are the sole intellectual property rights of the Company.
- 3.2 Unless specified otherwise, any intellectual property that the Company has made or used on the Website, the Company has the exclusive right to use or authorize the use of such intellectual property. You agree not to copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, create derivative works based upon, license, or otherwise infringe any intellectual property right of the Company.
- 3.3 The breach of this Agreement shall be deemed the significant breach of the Terms and Conditions. The Company has the right to claim damages from you immediately.
4. Your rights and duties
- 4.1You will use this website as only allowed by the Terms and Conditions of the Company. Your use of such material shall not be contrary to applicable laws, rules, regulations or general practices.
- 4.2You shall not access or attempt to access any of the services by other methods including the use of automated methods, such as the use of scripts. (A set of instructions or computer language to access the system) except through the channels provided by the Company, unless you have obtained written permission from the Company.
- 4.3 You shall not do or engage in interfering with or interrupting the use of the Website, including, interfaces with the server and network connected to this Website.
- 4.4 By using the Website, you shall not do anything against the law or contrary to public order or good moral, not to violate any rights of the Company, other users, and other persons, and will not commit any act which would cause damage to such said person.
- 4.5 You shall not perform or authorize any third party to modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of the Website, framework of the Website, or copy any portion of the service from the Website, including copyright infringement, trademark or other intellectual property information of the Company or other users, including to not collecting information generated by the Company including images, background images and icons for any purpose, unless otherwise authorized by the Company.
- 4.6 You shall not write any text on the Website or any other area expressing or implying that such message is supported or endorsed by the Company without the prior written consent of the Company.
- 4.7 You shall not copy, repost, edit, upload, post, publish or any other actions to public without prior written permission from the Company. Failure to comply can result in legal liability.
- 4.8 You shall not infringe on the intellectual property rights of the Company. This includes but is not limited to copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secret or other intellectual property by any means.
- 4.9 You shall not use any content or any works from this Website to take any advantage which are not entitled to, without the prior written consent of the Company and/or make a post or a message that causes damage to the Company, other Internet users and/or any third parties.
- 4.10 You shall not use the computer program, software to interfere, intervene or disrupt the service of the Company and/or computers and/or third-party computer systems such as Trojan Horse, Time Bombs, etc., which are harmful to the website.
- 4.11 In the case that you publish the information on the website through your email and/or on your home page, it is considered that this action is under your sole responsibility and the Company will not take any responsibility or involve in your action.
- 4.12 You shall not do anything against the Company's announcement or policy set out in these Terms and Conditions and/or any amendments or additions to the Terms and Conditions that the Company has later announced or published. Otherwise, the Company has the right and/or to take legal action against you as the Company deems appropriate.
- 4.13 You are solely liable to any person including the Company for damages that cause from the breach of this Terms and Conditions.
- 4.14 You acknowledge and agree that the details relating to the Products and Services on the Website and details that you and any third party have received from other channels of the Company (such as temporary booths or at the projects or points of sale) may vary according to the Company's sales policy or actual data. It is your responsibility to consider the information, including such details, by yourself and the Company is not responsible for you if the information is not accurate.
- 4.15 You accept the risk that any information sent or received through the Website may be accessed by unauthorized third parties and/or disclosed by the Company to any third party claiming to be or acting on behalf of you. Information sending through Internet and email may be impeded, delayed transmission from congestion, or inaccurate information due to the nature of the Internet that is publicly available.
5. Rights of the Company
- 5.2 The Company reserves the right to solely change any information on the Website including product details and services. The Company's decision on the information on the website is absolute.
- 5.3 The Company may transfer the right to use the information on this Website to affiliates, joint ventures or partners of the Company under conditions to be specified in the future and in accordance with the law.
- 5.4 In case you create an account or store your information on the Website, the Company may request your information, such as name, surname, address, e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth, residential interests, etc., and you consent to the Company to collect and process your personal information to use the services on the Website.
- 5.5 In case your account is created, or your information is stored on the Website, the Company may send email or any other electronic message relating to any Products or Services you may be interested in from periodically. You agree and consent to receive such email or other electronic communications. However, you may opt-out of receiving such email or electronic communications through channels that the Company has provided. If you choose to opt-out, you acknowledge that you may not fully use the service of the Company.
- 5.6 Damages to the Company’s Website, the Company or Company’s Director caused by you. The Company has the right to claim damages from you at the expense and/or actual damages cost to fix, repair, create, reimburse or other action to compensate for such damages of the Company. You must compensate for loss within the time set by the Company. If you default on compensation for damages, the Company is entitled to calculate default interest at the rate by law.
6. Limitation of Liability
- 6.1 The Company shall not be liable for any damages, including losses and expenses arising directly or indirectly from or any special circumstances by your consequence from the use of this website or other sites that linked to this Websites or damage, loss, or costs caused by failure to use, error, omission, disruption, defect, incompleteness, computer virus although the Company has been informed of such damages, losses costs.
- 6.2 The Company shall not be liable to you or any person for the claim arising from the use of the Website or any content on the Website, including any decision or action by your trust in content or in any damage directly or indirectly, including any other damages that occurred.
- 6.3 You acknowledge and understand that the Company shall not be liable for any of your actions.
- 6.4 The Company provides services under the “existing” guidelines. Therefore, the information contained on this Website is provided for informational purposes only. No warranty is made or implied implicitly or explicitly or by any provision. Moreover, the Company does not warrant: (A) the accuracy or completeness of all information on the Website; (B) that the Website or documentation is free of errors or omissions or defects. (C) That the website is free of computer viruses or other defects, the code made with malicious intent, code that causes destruction or code that causes interruptions, agent program or command group or any other malicious macro which cause damage or interruption and (D) security in any information sent by you or to you through the website.
The Company reserves the right to amend, modify, add, omit any Terms and Conditions on this Website. It is your duty to follow up the updates periodically. Your continued use of the Website after any updates shall indicate that you have read and understood and signify your acceptance of the changes of the Terms and Conditions unconditionally. You cannot claim that the absence of notice on change the Terms and Conditions is the reason to breach these Terms and Conditions.
8. Applicable Law
Interpretation and enforcement of this Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Thai laws.